MERSEN are industry leaders in Laminated busbar technologies and production offering Powder Coating, busbars with bonded isolation, flexible busbars with integrated sensors or high current PCB. Many interface and connections are possible from welded studs, bushing, pressed features and isolated island terminals plus a large variety of shapes and bends can be produced.
Some examples of applications supported are;
- Medical Imaging busbar with 5 laminated layers.
- Fork Lift Truck busbar combining AC and DC connections plus fusing.
- Variable Frequency Drive with integrated features for current sensor mounting.
- Aerospace Power Distribution with high temperature isolation materials.
- Missile Guidance System power distribution with Gold plated terminals
- Locomotive Traction Drive with low inductance design removing need for snubbers.
- High-end Audio PCB busbar offering low impedance extremely compact design.